Sunday, July 6, 2008

To finish up the year...

Here are some images from the rest of the year:
My best friend Molly came to visit! She got to meet the infamous Jeff and my brother Moussa in Dakar.

She also got to see what Senegalese soirees were like at our Weekend du Village..the giant weekend-long celebration for our group of dorms.























I spent a lot of time in this comfortable corner.











My roomate Aminata finished her thesis, finally!



















Ahmadou Bamba came to visit St. Louis.













I learned how to " 'armonize" for peace building.










Jessica and I went on an improvised Refugee Camp Adventure to Dagana, amidst fistfights, sand tornadoes, and african thunderstorms.



I became an official part of my church family at Vie Nouvelle.










And, finally, I said goodbye to UGB for the last time.











No comments: